Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Come on Fall.

This morning's run was not fun. It was 22C(71F) with a humidex of 30C(86F) at 5:30am!!!! By the time I finished my run I was no longer running I was swimming. I want the cool fall weather to come. Honestly I can't wait for the days of putting the boys on the school bus and heading out for a run.

But in some good news. my runs for August totaled 103km!


Before then it usually topped out around the low 70s. I used to see all those bloggers doing the 1000 mile challenge and think they were crazy for running that much but now that I'm getting into those long runs ever though I'm only at 563km(350miles) for the year I can see how you can hit that when marathon training. Though at this point I have no desire to try that yet. Let me get through this half in 4 weeks!!! and we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's 103km for the month is seriously impressive to me.

    I wouldn't mind taking a little bit of your heat from you. Not too much, mind you, but some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know eh! I went last night, and even after the sun went down the air still felt like molasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 100K+!!!

    I tagged you for an award in today's post.

    ReplyDelete