Sunday, February 27, 2011

ABC's of Me!

Since theres no running this weekend (Gee darn! and with all the fresh snow we got) I figured I'd might as well jump on the bandwagon.

Age: 28 (birthday in April!)
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate: Washing floors
Dogs: not yet, but in the next couple years probebly
Essential Start to Your Day: Coffee
Fave Colour: Pink
Gold or Silver: Silver and/or white gold
Height: 5'2''
Instruments: haha no
Job Title: I've been deemed the Cruise Director
Kids: Bug 5(turns 6 on Friday) Trouble 4, Shorty 12 (Thats my step-daughter who within a year will be taller than me :( )
Live: Toronto, Ont
Mom's Name: Debbie
Nicknames: Jess, Jessie, MOM!!!
Overnight Hospital Stays: When the boys were born and Trouble was at Sick Kids
Pet Peeve: Slow and late people
Quote from a Movie: This just made me realize I don't watch many movies at all.
Right or Left Handed: Right handed
Siblings: Older Brother, younger step sister
Time You Wake Up: Weekdays 7, weekends closer to 8
Underwear: yes
Veg You Dislike: Brussel Sprouts
What Makes You Run Late: Children
X-Rays You've Had Done: Dental
Yummy Food You Make: My apple pie is amazing!
Zoo: Giraffes are my fav.

1 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the abcs. I'm going to have to do it on my blog soon. :)

    ReplyDelete