Saturday, June 18, 2011

Today's post brought to you by

The number 500!

Halfway through todays run(I know I ran on a saturday) brought me to 500km so far this year. I didn't hit this mark till mid-July last year and I'm really impressed considering this year I had to take Janurary off, so techically I couldv'e hit this number in May. I love that I'm keeping track because its amazing to see literally just how far I've come over the past year or so(I didn't track in 2009 when I started running, but I started Jan of 2010). I can definitely see me hitting 1000km this year.

and for fun I looked up when I did my first run on this shoes and added those numbers from last year to this years number and these babies have carried me for 741.7km so far. Yeah I think its time I suck it up and get me some new shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment