Thursday, June 9, 2011

Three Things Thursday

.1. Early morning running.
I actually got out there this morning. Going to bed last night after a storm stopped a run from happening I decided to set my alarm and figured we'll see. At 5 I was up and out the door by 5:30. I actually saw about 4 or 5 other runners out there, so that was nice. I feel great now. Kid's stuff is ready for school, Handy Manny's lunch is ready(I know how spoiled is he huh?)

2. One of the main reason I wanted to get out early this morning is because Trouble class is going on a field trip and I'm one of the helper moms. I'm really excited since its my first time getting to help out really at this school. Last year I couldn't do much since I had Trouble at home. We're going to a garden thing at the harbourfront.

3. I've been dying to decorate some sugar cookies and work on my piping. Its generally too hot to bake so last night at 9:30 I made some finally. I'll decorate them this afternoon with a couple going towards my little helpers. I got some daisies and some circles. Beachballs maybe? We'll see.

1 comments: