Thursday, April 21, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Anyone else have a hard time drinking water when the weather is crappy out? Summer time or nice warm spring is no issue and I'm downing 3 litres no problem. Winter and cool(cold like today) spring and fall and I'm struggling to get 2 litres in me.

2. I'm insanely proud of Hubs. Today he got an email from Scouts Canada telling him to go to their site and pick a gift from there. They had the usual like travel mugs, pocket knifes, mini flashlights. Whatever he picks he'll be given next Friday at the troop section banquet. Its their way of acknowleging the effort he(and I'm assuming the other leaders too) put forth helping out the beaver troop.

3. I'm being tagged teamed. I had the wonderful taste of freedom yesterday. I got my run in and I got some errands for Easter done. It apparently was just a tease. Bug threw up during the night. Low grade fever as well. No school for him = me having to wait for Hubs to get home from work to run and get the last stuff ready for our trip. Even though I'm not a super fan of treadmills I shouldv'e asked for one for my birthday. That I could get my short runs in as planned.

Hope you all have a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment