Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunday Long Run.

Wow its been a while since I've done one of those. Since I ususally try to get 4 runs in a week I can get them all in during the week and let the weekends be family time.
Well I've been browsing some training plans and realized that since I'm signed up for a spring half that means training will start again in Janruary. Like literally the first week of the New Year. Thats going to require regular Sunday runs again. So off I went yesterday.

It felt great. I managed to keep up a great pace and not get to tired throughout. My only mistake was that the route I was taking while fine for a regular weekday run wasn't the best for a Sunday run. Part of the route was on the Danforth in Greektown and

hmmmm a Sunday during the Hoildays......

Yeah totally forgot how crowded the sidewalks would be. Oh well I got through it all.

Oh and yeah did you know that the Black Eyed Pea's last album will last you (well me at least) about 8km.

0 comments:

Post a Comment