Friday, November 11, 2011

Quiet on the Homefront

I've gotten two runs in this week so far. I had to miss out on Wednesday since Bug had a dental cleaning in hte morning and then we have Beavers in the evening. I already have plans to meet up with friends this weekend so I'll get at least 3 runs in. I'd head out this morning but I'm finishing my cookie exchange stuff for tomorrow.




I'm making these babies.



















Chocolate Caramel Shortbread. Yummy.

I've even signed up for my Santa 5k and Around the Bay. Now I can't complain like last year that I missed out on ATB because I took to long to sign up. I've even been thinking of seeing if we could make a weekend out of it sans children.... We'll see.

Maybe I'll start taking more pictures. I gotta find something to keep me blogging more until my next training cycle starts.

2 comments:

  1. Those look really tasty. I made something similar one year, but the caramel didn't set like it was supposed to. Still yummy, but didn't cut as nicely as those in the picture, and not nearly as neat to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the caramel didn't quite set and was sticky but still yummy.

    ReplyDelete